Pages

▼

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chocolate eyes

"Look into my eyes....

and then let me out."
Well, poor Doc did not go out on this freezing, wintry day but this was a good opportunity to show you his milk chocolate eyes. I get absolutely lost in them.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Isn't he exquisite!
    Oh my goodness, I'd love to scoop him up and cover him in kisses! Those eyes are mezmerizing! I think he's my all time favourite of your sitee kitties. He and little Smudge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a handsome fellow!

    He's thinking, "Please let me out. I promise, I'll be back in five minutes. I just want to run and play in the snow."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty eyes . It was lovely this morning here but by noon it all went BLAH !! Thunder a bit of lightning whilst it snowed then turned to sleet and then rain and still raining . Kitty wouldn't want to go if her was here that's for sure . ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete