How to get the most from your cat-sitting service -
1.Provide a telephone # where you can be reached or messaged at all time.
2. Be able to give a detailed account of your pet's regular routine, likes and dislikes.
3. Have everything the cat-sitter will need in an agreed area. This includes food, treats, utensils, medication, can opener, bowls.
4.Tell the cat-sitter where your cleaning supplies are kept.
5. Inform your cat-sitter of all health issues with your cat. (including allergies)
6. Inform your cat-sitter of all hiding spots.
7. Let the cat-sitter know if anyone else will be on the premises during your absence.