Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Ebony & Peach

Today I have five houses to visit on my route. That will be a total of eight cats to provide 'tender-lovin' cat care' for.  I will say "so-long" this morning, also, to the beautiful Ebony. She is a gorgeous, 16 year old black beauty and I have been caring for her off and on for 5 years now.
This is her bed. :)

Of course it has a pink blanket.
She's all lady and rather pampered, you know.

It's also a day to do some grooming at the home-front. Someone needs a brushing and a nail-clipping, too. That was quite evident last night when she landed on my lap and I still have the pin-hole marks in my leg to prove it.
"Sorry, Peach."


"You know who I'm talking about."

=^..^=
hugs, Deb

12 comments:

  1. Annie is a little peach. Love Ebony. I had a black kitty named Magic. He was 21 when he went over the bridge. He talked to me his whole life -- quite the little man. No other kitty like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we have to say is "you need your toesies clipping" and feet miraculously get tucked out of sight.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to cut some claws, too. I can tell it's time when they knead me and it hurts. I always knew they were happy when they were inflicting pain on me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing quite like the feel of a sharp cat claw digging into one's flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something extra with a black cat. I've often thought our Satchel - now 17 and deaf but still a sweetie - behaves more like a dog in a cat suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail clipping here @ 44 too. I think we should have called Miss Addy ---- Freddy . Time to get the treats ready .....
    Hope everyone has a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ebony is a beautiful lady. I love Black cats; their eyes always seem to be yellow and piercing. Peach has lovely colors. Thanks for sharing cats; they're my life too! Have a great weekend, Deb. Greetings Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cat pictures are wonderful. Don't you just fall in love with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ebony is one lucky kitty-pink blanket and all :)
    Sweet Annie ♥

    ReplyDelete