Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Morning light


These were taken yesterday morning while the sun shone. Today it is rainy and dark.
We have been so busy finishing the outside of the mouse-house. Yes, WE are doing it...try to picture that. But, it's coming along and I'm excited to show you the finished results. The retired-guy has been having fun with this project and me, well, it's a learning experience. I doubt I'll do this again, though. I'm staying put.

Here's a little addition to the bedroom. I have the grands in mind but then again, my own kids used to love that, too. ha!

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...it's back to work we go.

hugs, Deb

11 comments:

  1. I love the poster above your bed! Great sunshine puddles in previous pics for cats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I LOVE that sign above the bed! So cute. :-) And I too love how everything looks when the morning sun hits it. Nice kitty. Meow. Have a wonderful Monday, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love morning light like that...just streaming in and making every little object inside look beautiful! It's raining here today...but we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sunshiny and bright always beats rainy and dark BUT we have to take what comes and work with it, right? Glad then exterior is coming along, meanwhile like sweet kitty, I'm all for lounging around with pretty china and artwork to view while the rains fall!

    Happy week Deb - hope it brightens up again soon.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful morning lights!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely morning light and a beautiful hutch with the distressed finish, so welcoming and cozy.
    I had to smile at the little monkeys poster, it brought back so many memories :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the monkeys don't jump, the cats will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, how I love your sign........I sing that song to Dale all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning light is so nice and makes for great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute sign . I to love the morning sun shine . Papa and I have also been busy building things over the weekends it is fun . Lovely photos . Have you had many hummers and Oriels now ? Our Oriels are nesting so not feeding much now and we have only two hummers this year . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sign! i was always getting in trouble for jumping on the bed when I was little!

    ReplyDelete