Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"How Sweet It Was"

I'm back from the most amazing concert I have ever seen. James Taylor and Carol King sound as good as they did in the '70's. JT's original band was with him and they put on an awesome show. I had floor seats and after when the show ended everyone was ushered down my aisle and out the back doors. SO.......I got to 'high-five' the master of music and he gave me a squeeze and a smile. Can I die now.......you betcha! I will post more pics later. I am off to kitty-sit. Wait 'til I tell Rosie about my weekend. :)

6 comments:

  1. How groovy is that! LOL...I love Carol King especially! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green with envy! I saw JT several years ago and just love him and Carole King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that pic of JT on his Sweet Baby James album? To-die-for! I did see him back in the 70s and it was an awesome concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had such a great time and you got a hug from JT?!!...WOW, that's really cool=hope you got a photo!...Kisses to your kitties and Kane as well!...Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete