Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's A Girl!

We have a grand-daughter and she is just gorgeous. Riley June Steckly arrived this evening at 8:30 weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz. and she has a full head of black hair, my son's eyes and a cute nose. All the family made it to the hospital in time to see her before closing time and lots of pictures were taken It was a first for everyone. New parents, new grandparents (both sides) & 3 new aunts. It was wonderful. Mom & baby are doing great and dad is on cloud 9. I hope to have pics on my next post and you will see this little bundle of joy.

11 comments:

  1. Super-Duper Hurrah! I'm so happy and excited for you! I love the name Mom & Dad chose, not many girls will have Riley...

    Enjoy! I'm smiling ear to ear for you.

    KatMom Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! A Girl!!! Wonderful news looking forward to the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Grandma! A new life begins...for her and you! You will be totally taken over by such sweet love...nothing like it! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deb!!...What happy news!...I can't wait to see how beautiful she is and no doubt, Riley is going to love hanging out with her Nanna and the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a happy day. A beautiful new little person comes to join us on our journey thru life. May Riley June be blessed with a long life filled with happiness and love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's fantastic news. Love to you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! All the best to the new family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!! All the best to mom and dad and of course Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby grandaughter. Fun times lay ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's my son's name Debbie. Great name, great future.
    Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents.
    I will be in Smith Falls for sure on Wed. morning. I was told that Merrickville is only 15 minutes from there. I've always wanted to visit Merrickville. How about you?
    I'll await your reply.
    Again Congratulations Deb.
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete