Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

The grass is always greener.............

(Sierra)  "Look down here and see what I am dealing with"
"Deb..........There's too many cats around my scratcher. Do something!" 

Sometimes your house just isn't big enough for 5 cats. I would love a catio which at one point was a patio turned cat heaven like the Katnip Lounge. If you are a cat lover, and God knows I don't know what you would be doing at my blog if you aren't, and would love to see the best cat digs ever drop over to http://katniplounge.blogspot.com/ to meet a baker's dozen of fabulous felines.
"I wish I lived there"

"Sierra. I heard what you said"

"I'll take the punishment"


7 comments:

  1. I love the cat porches I've seen, with runs and safe screened in areas. I will check out this site. Charlie does not share nor play well with others so he is an 'only' cat! Poor Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a space like at Katnip Lounge? Oh but just think how much sharing brings on that 'togetherness'. ;)

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra is welcome any time! And Mommy would just faint if Mr. Ed showed up...

    Hey! Thanks for the shout out! The Catio is really the Humans' way of remaining (relatively) sane. heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I see we have a few things in common...cats, dogs, tea, "the purity of white", to name a few.Would you be so kind as to give me your URL address so that I might add it to my sidebar, making it that much easier to visit you again! Merci.
    the critters in The Cottage and LP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day! I Love your furry little friends...

    Hugs,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our sweet crissy died today . Almost 18 years with our sweet cat....i'm so happy to know that she's healthy again, and I'll see her again.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! Katnip Catio sure rocks!!!
    We are migrating!!! (hehe .. just joking!)

    Love, Lucky & Co

    P:S: Sierra - at least, you guys/gals can share and scratch at the same time! Here, we take number for the scratcher! There are 13 of us!!

    ReplyDelete