Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

lots to smile about

Well,did you go visit Trish yet? If not, get over there and meet her wonderful group of felines and that sweet hubby of hers. I want to descend upon them someday with a big bag of cat toys and a box of chocolates. Trish, you are one generous lady :) 

Marriage plans are being made.

So, looks like we have a marriage and a new grand-baby in the near future as our son and his wife are expecting a boy in September.  No wonder I can't get this goofy smile off my face.

"Ya...cut it out. You're starting to scare me."
"Yah...well, the next post is about how bad YOU are so be prepared."

Audrey..."Ah, Pfffffffffffft!"
hugs, Deb

5 comments:

  1. I would caption that photo, "Be afraid, be very afraid!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that look often from my kitty, Bailey! Congratulations on all your special news--a wedding and new grandbaby--WOW!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think even Audrey's shenanigans could burst your happy bubble right now!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL-Audrey is cheeky!
    Yeah for all the good news!
    I'm acutally quite looking forward to hearing about
    your kitty's sheenanigans =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Audrey is afraid of anything!! LOL....I did go visit Trish and love her and now I'm following! Congrats on a wedding and a new baby coming! Oh yes a smile on your face for sure!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete