This is one of those slanted ceiling walls that are really hard to decorate. The beige is the ceiling.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE HIRING A CAT-SITTER
Here are a few tips to prepare your cat-sitter to care for your precious cats while you are away.
Before you leave though, have your cat-sitter visit to meet your cats & pick up the key. It is at this time that you should discuss any personality issues about the cat and any medications that need to be administered. These tips will help you to feel more comfortable while you are away.
1. Be sure to leave your phone #'s (including your cell phone), your vet's # & an emergency #.
2. Have all the cat's food in one place along with a can-opener and dishes. This includes treats.
3. Have a scoop next to the litterbox. Be sure there is extra litter if you will be away for quite awhile.
4. Leave your cat's carrier in a place where it is easy to get access to in case the cat needs to go to the vet while you are away.
5. Close all doors to rooms that you do not want the cat to be in.
6. Leave cleaning products out for your cat-sitter in case of accidents. Be sure it is out of cat's reach.
7. Let your sitter know if anyone else will be in your home while you are away.
8. This is most important - BE SURE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PERSON THAT WILL BE CARING FOR YOUR CATS. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, FIND SOMEONE ELSE.