Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Little critters and Hawley's Corners.


"Good (early) Morning, little brown bunny."

The little critters and birds share the feeders well here.
red squirrel, bunny & mourning dove

I had the job of cleaning up all the empty shells at the foot of the maple today.
You'd think they'd be a little less messy for all the food I give them.

Home-made suet. They love it.


Waiting for Santa.

Even the shy squirrels at the back get some seed.

Hawley's Corners.
This is one of my favorite little shops that is only minutes from the mouse-house.
And it is a fun place at Christmas time.




There are four rooms in this beautiful Victorian home packed with something for everyone.
You can't leave without a trinket to pop in a stocking.
I bought a few gifts and came home with a vintage cat for the mouse-house tree. :)
Let's call him Frank
(ol' blue eyes)
As bright as the moon on a cold winter's night.


Hope you are all knee-deep in snow and enjoying the Christmas season.

hugs, Deb

18 comments:

  1. That shop looks like it's right up my alley - I would be ever so happy to spend hours nosing into all the little nooks and crannies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a Frank Sinatra video! He was a talented man. Loved him in "The Manchurian Candidate"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little store Deb! It looks incredibly cold! Great photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the christmas shop. I would love to have one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for Santa... or waiting for the Santa Bird? Hawley's Corners looks adorable. And "Frank"'s pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little shop looks lovely.........ooh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Deb, this is Henny Penny's daughter, Lynn. I just love your blog. Wish I could visit that little shop!
    Happy Holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really does look like Christmas there. All those little animals sure must appreciate you. I love that shop! I might could live in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knee deep in snow...how did you know? haha. It fell all day and I was in heaven! Love your little cat ornament...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cat ornament! what a gorgeous little shop too.
    sorry but no snow here, expecting above average temperatures & storms
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a marvelous store, wish I could walk through it. Love the kitty ornament, Ol' Blue Eyes. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do like when the bunnies visit. I like Frank alot, and oh what a wonderful place to have so close as Hawley's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, if I ever get to your neck of the woods, I know exactly where I want to go! Oh, sigh! And I love your bunny at the feeder. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like the look of that shop, and quite a cute ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos . Yes all the birdies and critters are feasting here to they do make quite the mess don't they ? cheeky things lol ! Oh I love shops like that we have a few down here to and we spend hours in them , so much to see and choose from . Yes Miggs and Harley are also waiting for Santa Paws . Thanks for sharing , have a good day ! P.S windy cold as heck and snowing here .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooops. Trying again. The shop looks fantastic! I'd love to visit such a fun spot! Audrey is looking sleek and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cute cat ornament. I need to find one to add to the tree in Annie's honor!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fantastic photos. Decoration is amazing in the store. thank you for sharing the pic!

    ReplyDelete