Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The calm (not before the storm...I hope)

I was a happy cat-sitter last week looking after these two little munchkins. Rae-Rae & Joe were 'home alone' while my daughter and her friend travelled to the Dominican Republic for a wedding. Although they missed Allie, they had a good time with me and were (sort of) well-behaved. 
I didn't get pics other than this because these two never stand still while I am there.
These two are perpetual motion
 It was fun spending time with them again. I am busy this week with some of my favorite tabby cats. Will post pics soon.
The weather has finally calmed down and we are not in a deep freeze anymore. Thank God for that. It was a bit too much. You couldn't even go for a walk without freezing. The ferals are back to getting soft food and water with their dry food so they will continue to fatten up and maybe struggle a little less through the rest of the winter. Only 52 days 'til Spring. Yah!
Can't wait to see the tulips.

Hugs, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter's kitties are so cute!! How fun that you get to spend time with them :)

    Hugo and the tulips...so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grandkitties! Wow that must be a heat wave to go to the D.Rep. from Canada! Those tulips make me yearn for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see Rae-Rae again and the other grandcats! Glad it's warmed up some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried taking some photos of our cats today....and it made me very impressed that you're able to take such good ones.

    Those lovelies just won't stay still!! I have lots of photos of blurry tails, as they scamper off while I'm snapping!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete