Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gearing up for a busy month

You never know how many dishes you have 'til you have to pack them up for whatever reason. I stood in front of my 'bare' dining-room this morning and decided it was time to change things up a bit. It was always too crowded with furniture so my Duncan Phyfe has found a new spot to show off.  I think you can put china cabinets anywhere and they still look great. I can see it better now, too...bonus. I'll be showing you later the results of my men's work.

I was off picking up keys for future cat-sitting jobs in February.(just around the corner...where does the time go?) I am excited about meeting 3 lovely old cats today that I will get to cuddle, care for and get to know better very soon. This is the time of year many people head to warmer climate so my cat-sitting service is busy..busy..busy. I am gearing up for this month because February is sometimes my busiest month. Boy, I love this job. 

I want to help a few rescues in the area that are desperately trying to find good, loving homes for some of their cats in care. I will be featuring some of these cats in the next few posts just to get their little faces out there.

A note from the foster mom, Shelly...

All fixed and vaccinated.
all three are about 7 - 8 months old.
all love other cats and dogs.
all love kids and to play and cuddle.
all friendly, healthy

I would love Lance and Zeus to go together to a family with lots of action going on.
they love to be in the middle of the action. lol

All came from tragedy.
Lance, broken jaw
Zeus, trapped and very afraid from the pound at 8 weeks
pudding, dumped at Hanna's store, prego
will take reasonable donation...eg  $75
cheaper if the two boys go together


 This is "Pudding"

 This is "Zeus" and "Lance"


another shot of Pudding...

Hugs, Deb





2 comments:

  1. Why is February a busy month.... I wouldn't think so.... just curious?

    When does the beautiful Calico go to her new home.... so excited for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolores: It's a busy month because of people heading South since our weather here is so cold. They leave their cats at home and I look after them.
    Other than Christmas, this is one of my busiest months. The little Calico is now in her new home and doing very well. She already seems to be 'right at home'. I am so happy for her.
    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete