Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

kids and cats

The kid part is just a proud mom showing off her three brats.
                                 My kids...Jess, John & Allie
Where the heck have the years gone?
and of course the apple of my eye...Riley. I was just with her and it won't be long before she is walking.




She likes to hold Nan's camera case.

And if that wasn't enough fun for one day, I was off to see Pickles.
Miss Pickles and I are kicking back and watching a movie together. 
She is used to being entertained on a Friday night and just cause mom's away her routine shouldn't change now should it?
She has also requested a grooming so I am armed with my best brush and flea comb and a few home-made toys. This beauty is 16 years old.
The two tabby brothers are keeping me busy. They are living the high life in a gorgeous log cabin that has windows that never stop. Buddy spends half his day watching squirrels and birds invade his tree. Chase is always happy to do whatever big bro is doing. They are quite the pair.


My bathroom is almost finished so I hope to decorate it this weekend. It is small but it has a nice big window so the light is fantastic in there. Another reason why there is always a cat sleeping in the sink.

Hope you have a sun-filled weekend.
Hugs, Deb


4 comments:

  1. Kids grow up too fast don't they?

    Lovely family Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok blogger hiccuped so I am going to try this again. I had said that your kids don't look like brats to me! You have a great looking family!
    Your granddaughter is the spittin' image of YOU! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're 'kids' are beautiful and handsome....and Riley is so precious.... pretty blue eyes just like yours.

    Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete