Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

2 & fall preparations

 Gwynn on her 2nd birthday.



It was a fun family gathering to celebrate Gwynn on this long and very hot weekend.
This is the doll bed gramps built for her while I baked cupcakes.
It's a double doll bed although before leaving the party I noticed a stuffed kitty and a donkey having a snooze in it. :)) She'll enjoy this.

I'm anxious to clean up around the old pump today and add some fall touches. Oh, I know it's early but I don't care. Fall flies by like no other season and I intend to enjoy all it's splendor as long as I can. There are many signs of the change at the mouse-house. Even the birds are making plans. :)

An adult garter snake was basking in the heat of the sun near our fence today. I only got a quick glance and then I was off running. :-b

hugs, Deb






6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gwen! Looks like a great birthday party! Love the little bed. It is hard to believe that she's 2... or that my grand daughter will be 3 in a few months. They grow so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say the snake took off running. :) What a sweet looking birthday party for such an adorable little girl. Wow! That doll bed is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie! That doll bed is seriously cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photos of Gwynn! Gosh they grow so fast don't they1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos . Happy Birthday Gwynn. Oh you don't like snakes do you ? I don't mind them haven't seen to many here this year . The humidity has been so YUK ! looking forward to cooler temps of fall . Beautiful doll bed wonderful work there Retired Guy .Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's old enough now that the concept of a birthday has meaning to her. The first year, kids are a bit oblivious to a party.

    ReplyDelete