Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall is coming

My window-sill just got cuter.
I found this wee fall bird in a shop near our town, just waiting to come home and join the others.
Sierra is probably thinking ..."Hey, I'm running out of room",  but believe me he is quite tiny.

Sierra was helping the retired-guy put together an old corner shelf for the mouse-house. Her company is very important to make time on these tedious jobs fly by.

It fit perfect and now I can clutter up another corner. haha!
 And her reward for all her hard work.
A lovely sun-puddle.
                                                       This is her happy face.

Fall is creeping in and the mornings are cool and crisp. The sun is more golden as it hits the ever-changing leaves of the old maples. The birds are hungry, the squirrels are ridiculous and I spend time now cleaning up all the plants and bringing in the fragile pots. The retired-guy is making me a spot in the garage just for my bird paraphernalia. That makes me very happy 'cause now I can buy more. lol :)))

Wishing you a beauty-full day as we watch the changes of the season.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Fall was here for two days ... back to summer. Love your new little fall bird -- cute! The corner shelf unit is perfect ... teapots and pumpkins...
    Hugs and purrs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    And what a happy face Sierra has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra and the retired guy make a good team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my kind of clutter.. lol. Very cute bird xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos and that little fall birdie is adorable .Oh yes more birdie stuff for the garden awesome lol ! I am doing the opposite I am dwindling down the clutter now a days lol ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest little fall bird I've ever seen! The mouse house is just perfect. Would you thank Audrey for my birthday wish, please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is coming!

    That is the sweetest little bird...it would have come home with me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little birdie!
    Love your cupboard Deb with the blue/white china, and that corner unit is perfect there.

    ReplyDelete