Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Today

on my walk,
I took that right turn and strolled past the pretty houses again;

discovered that fall is everywhere

(a maple beginning it's change)

and found a bedraggled feather.
I brought it home and washed it up with dish-soap and now it is beautiful again.

Here's Audrey closing her eyes and yelling at me because I pointed the camera her way.
She also wants to know where the rest of the bird is. Ha!

The birds were plentiful at my feeders this morning.
Chickadee
Sparrow
Chickadee
Nuthatch
Nuthatch

Well, I'm happy to report that the mystery cat does have a home. 
I asked neighbours and found his owners
live next door. He lives with Big Dave, the brown tabby. His name is L'il Bud.
So, while I had the neighbour's attention I asked, "Do you have any more cats that may visit us in the future?" 
They have five so he described them all and told me to just "shoo" them home if they wander over.
He apologized for the bother.

He doesn't know me very well, does he?
I can't wait to meet them all. :)
I took this out our window at 8am this morning.
That's L'il Bud.

Fall is here
and
Simon's getting pretty chubby.

hugs, Deb


10 comments:

  1. You get so many birds! Mostly we get sparrows. Every once in awhile I will see a cardinal but not often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon knows he's got to get his quarters fully stocked for winter, because it's coming soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feathers are pretty, your birds charming and your Audrey, audacious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb....
    Love your chippie!
    We call ours chipper! Hahaha!
    What a gorgeous day....
    Hope it lasts!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lil Bud...lol....they sure sent Dave over a good long time to scout out the new neighbors before another was brave enough to venture over! haha....

    Simon is just adorable! I want a chippy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's that very special lady....Audrey!x
    HeHe! She's probably seen that up~to~date
    photo of Simon...mmmM! Chubby!
    She's lovely!

    Oh! And more pussy~cats as neighbours, sounds
    wonderful, you'll have to wear whiskers and pointy
    ears Deb, and go underground! Don't forget the
    camera though!

    Oh! Just a couple of posts ago, a lady mentioned
    that some of the photos on the sidebar are missing!
    That happens to me to. Not that it matters, but, one
    of them is Audacious Audrey!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love this time of the year ? You have nice places to walk and so much going on in your own yard, not to mention Audrey to keep you humble !

    ReplyDelete
  8. cats all around, lucky you! & no he doesn't know you too well lol
    you take gorgeous photos, lovely little birds they are too, we get noisy parrots here, especially now that the 'drunken parrot' tree is blooming (don't know it's proper name sorry)
    can't wait to see more
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our fall and winter birds are about as well just a bit camera shy right now . Oh more kitties to visit you , wonderful !. Fall is here to with the cool nights and dewy mornings , leaves of all kinds changing colour , farmers in the fields harvesting their goods , fresh cool air and sunshine I like it . Lovely photos .Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete