Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

What a glorious day.

This is my newest Morning Glory. A little unsure of what colour it would like to be. :))

What a beautiful day it is today. Lunch on the bench under the old maple was a must.

I had lots of bird company since it was lunchtime for them, too.  Early morning and early afternoon is the most active time at the feeders.

Nuthatch


                                                              Blue-jay


Chickadee





Looks like someone just noticed my sandwich. Here he comes.

"Hi Mom"
Well, I can't say no to that face.
I never have.
That's why I'm the worst 'alpha' dog-owner ever.
I suppose that's good or I'd just have to walk more.  haha!

Enjoy these fabulous fall days.

hugs, Deb

14 comments:

  1. I love the blue in the morning glory, rather like a Wedgewood blue. What a wonderful day the dry early autumn provided you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the 'Felis Domestica' artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your morning glory! It's like a flower that has its own flower...
    What a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great deal of bird company, but Kane's company is very welcome indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Kane has such a sweet face. I would share my lunch, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Autumn has arrived at the Mouse house ..... Nice to be able to still have a sandwich outside tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb, I've had cats for all my life; now I have my own dog. And seeing darling Kane, I know my Lab will be a dear dog like yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Kane!! Love your yard and all your wonderful bird houses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a lovely day . I was puttering inside and out and Miggs was taking it easy with a sore leg . Kane is such a handsome boy . Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend ! Oh Sunday will be the super harvest blood good moon hoping for clear sky's .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Our day was cloudy, but the temps were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does look bright and beautiful there. We've had rain all day, but we really need it. That morning glory bloom is very unusual and pretty. Kane is the sweetest looking dog. I just want to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful day there. I wouldn't be able to resist that face either!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanx for sharing this
    check me out
    http://tinyurl.com/pbkq26f/cat spraying

    ReplyDelete