Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

White Wednesday

Are you having fun decorating? I'm just heading out for a full day of shopping with a special friend today. The stores are filled with eye-candy in these small, surrounding towns. I'll never grow up at Christmas.
What you are looking at is the most precious bundle of white I have ever known. We have a bond that I cherish. A little starving, white barn kitten has grown into a forever friend & confidante. Little white Lily.



I am just loving all your Christmas posts so keep 'em coming.
hugs,
DEB

6 comments:

  1. Love you Lily! Purrfect for a White Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 1st picture and the one of the 2 of you is so precious! I love that you gave a skinny barn cat a home and I am sure Lily is the happiest when she is with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lily is so beautiful! And that first picture especially - it just could be a Christmas card, with Lily and the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is a stunning girl! How perfect, a white cat on a snow flurrying day!

    Since you rescued Lily from the barn she is furever grateful!

    xoxo

    Your home is just gorgeous with all of the stunning Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful white cat! Reminds me of my late Bonnie. Guess what? We drove to Dallas and met a woman and brought home a rescue cat today!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful white Lily reminds me of our white Crissy...... our 16 year old kitty.... our was rescued from under someone's car when she was a tiny kitten.

    Your Christmas decorations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete