Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Time well spent

 
Time spent in the funny little green-house.
So far, I planted my herbs in pots and my seedlings were transferred to peat pots. Now they need lots and lots of sun.
The rain barrel was filled so that when the sun hits it the warm water will keep the green-house warmer at night. And I have water close by for the flowers.
I always hang a feeder close by so I can be visited by the ever-so-charming chickadees while I play. I love their company.


And I love Gwynn's company even more. She came out for two sleepovers this week. Most of her time was spent helping me in the greenhouse, fixing stuff with Gramps, chatting it up with our neighbour cat, David and luring Simon out of his den with peanuts.The only time it seemed necessary to go inside was for a drink and a cookie.


Two days of sun and now summer temperatures are on the way. No complaints here.

Someone else has been making the best of sun-puddles around here.
All the soft beds around the mouse-house and she picks a wooden step. Gotta love her.

hugs, Deb

12 comments:

  1. Bless her she is so content, not a care in the world.
    Still praying, request and thank yous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your little greenhouse and your wee gardener, too! What a treat to enjoy this sweetheart.

    Glad to see Annie is enjoying the sun puddle. I hope she's perky and perkier every day. Been thinking about her a lot!

    Hugs and Purrs from Lizzie and me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like Gwynn's keeping you busy. Sweet Annie, such an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos...and what a fun greenhouse! I might have to put that on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Gwynn is getting into things with you guys...
    The best of times indeed!
    Miss V and I have a few Pumpkin seeds coming up already...too cold to go outside yet!!
    Looks like Annie is on the mend...
    Enjoy your week Deb...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your funny little greenhouse is so cute. I love the shape. Reminds me of a little house in a nursery rhyme. I bet Gwynn loves being out in the country with your both. Oh, Annie is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooO! Lots going on in the sunshine...
    Grandlittle and all...Lovely! :).

    And that David certainly looks a bit of a
    hunter, does'nt he..that expression on his
    face..! HeHe! if looks could kill..!

    And, Annie..Bless!x She looks like a top model,
    in a swimsuit, from a fashion magazine..!
    Pussy~Cat Vogue...! :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed yesterday. Lots of sun. Got some stuff painted. Pulled weeds. Just did a whole lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so fun to see the Grands being busy and enjoying the outdoors. Annie looks like she is feeling good. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gwynn no doubt was happy top play in the dirt, just like her gran was doing. And I can understand Annie on the step: it may have been hard but it looks to have stored a lot of warmth in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Annie is recovering nicely, no? Love seeing David; he probably LURVS little Gwynn! Not to mention Simon, eating those peanuts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that little greenhouse, it really seems to do the trick, doesn't it? Little Gwynn and Annie, oh my they are both so sweet!

    ReplyDelete