Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guess what else keeps me busy and ticks off the cats


Is this not the luckiest rescued dog whose mom's kitchen is loaded with dog biscuits?



If you read my last post...we didn't buy the trailor. It was too big to haul with our car so the hunt continues. This evening was busy with weighing, packaging and labeling bags of doggie delights that will go out tomorrow to some of our local stores. You see, I don't spend my days only pampering all the world's kitties. I am also the creator of the world's grrrr-eatest, dog-gone delicious dog biscuits ever. Pampered Pups Pastries come from my humble kitchen in Carleton Place, Ont. Many years back I also cared for dogs while people were vacationing and you know how much doggies love biscuits so I was buying treats for them all the time and then I got wise and started baking my own. From that, this business was born. One of the local stores in my town was kind enough to display them and they began to sell like hot-cakes. Since then we have acquired 20 some stores and they are now available in Ottawa and surrounding areas.
So, needlesstosay, I don't have time to get into any trouble. :) Our biscuits come in 12 flavors and they are all made with mostly natural, organic ingredients purchased from our health-food store in town. They are so tasty that you can eat them yourself. You might even get a nice shiny coat if you do, or whiter teeth or how about minty breath.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoy your posts. The Easter Egg tree last week was very special. I need one just like that at my house!I also loved the picture of the beautiful white flowers. I'm a nut for white flowers and actually did a post about them earlier this week. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's really great you have made a successful career out of things related to animals; that's really impressive!...Do you make cat treats too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrific! Congratulations on building such a successful business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Jacqueline, I used to include cat treats and had some success with them but most of the stores did not include them with their orders. I found that only some cats would eat them as they were made with all healthy ingredients and I guess a lot of cats wanted the junk in the treat. Temptations was always the big seller but they have a lot of chemicals and perservatives and fillers. Sometimes cats just don't know what's good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. Personally, I don't like kitty treats. Mom bought me some several months ago, and I just don't like them. I've heard that dogs will eat anything.
    Cat Mandu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you have ANY desire to share some doggie-biscuit-recipes? I have been looking for a recipe for a long, long time. Do you do mail order? Love your post. I found you through Cass's blog. I'll be back to visit! It looks like you use a special over???

    ReplyDelete