Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tea Condiment


I love tea. I don't think I have met a cup of tea I didn't like. I drink tea for lots of reasons, to soothe me, quench my thirst, wash down everything including popcorn and just to pass the time away. I love sharing a cup of tea because conversation usually accompanies it. The reason I am posting this is because I have found a herb that I think enhances almost every type of tea there is. It is lemon-balm. Not only does it taste great but it looks fabulous on your table. It grows like mad in your garden and it has a fresh, clean fragrance. BUT....sometimes kitties like it too and just wait around until you leave the room to have a taste. ^..^

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty kitty. Our mom is not a tea drinker because she cannot do caffeine. But it sounds good especially the conversation. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog. Kitties everywhere, what could be prettier than that!
    Lemon balm smells so wonderful and tastes great in tea.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting us. I like your blog. Tea and kitties are a great combination! I've never heard of lemon balm, so I'll have to look into it. I love that top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink hot tea every morning instead of coffee; lemon balm sounds wonderful, thanks for the tip...That kitty is a beautiful girl with a very sweet face!

    ReplyDelete