Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010



OK..OK -Feed the cats first, then coffee. And although there is lots of cleaning & re-organizing to do around here, do procrastinate and have some fun taking pictures. Don't you love Sundays.





Beep..Beep Comin' through.


Sunday started with a black-out. Normally, the first cup of coffee perks me up before I face the twelve eyes that glare with disgust and impatience waiting for the familiar sound of the cat-food can to pop. This morning, no power. So kitties were fed and off to the closest restaurant we went.
Boy, there is nothing like that first sip of hot coffee, mmm.. mmm.

The lights are back on and the plan for the day is to FINISH the main bedroom. BUT, I have to wait for Mr. Painter to get all the c**p out of the room so I can clean. In the meantime, I had some fun with my camera and took some pics of my Easter tree & some of my wooden ornaments that I think my grand-baby-to-be will someday want to play with.

Hope you are having a nice, restful Sunday. The weather here is dreary & cool so I'm in for the day.

Happy Sunday, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Deb, thanks for visiting our blog; we're pretty new at blogging too, just started the middle of January...We look forward to getting to know you and your fur babies!...Have a great day...Jacqueline, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete