Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Going to see JT






This is Hugo excited for me. Hugo stayed with us while he recovered from dental surgery last fall and he listened to JT daily. I think it made him heal faster. :)




I am just a 'smidge' excited about an up-and-coming concert that I FINALLY got my seating confirmed for in Toronto. I am going to see the 'other' man in my life....Mr. James Taylor along with Carol King. His music fills my home on a daily basis. Yes, the cats love him too because they can sleep undisturbed while I listen to him. Listening to James is right up there with listening to a cat purr. OK- I guess that's enough of that. I just wanted to post this and release some of the excitement...why even the cats are excited for me. So sweet of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment