Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

This week's 'kitty in a window'

"I'll wait for you by the light in the window"
 is what I read on this little ginger face staring out at me as I walked by yesterday.
This little fellow lives in our town and I have enjoyed seeing him many times as I walk our dog, Kane.

Do cats wait for us to return home to them at the end of our day?
Take a look at these photos that I found. They surely say they do. There are some magnificent captures here. My favorite being Igor Periera (white cat)
Enjoy.
 http://www.boredpanda.com/cat-waiting-window/

Aren't they amazing?

Have a wonderful long weekend, everyone. I have lots of kitties to care for and will be showing them off next week.
hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those sad kitties in the windows! What sweet pictures! My cats love to lay in the windows..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little face. I'm sure they wait for us to get home and am wondering if they know the sound of the car, it seems as soon as we pull up one or two of them appear greeting us with meows. Usually its Polly or Princess.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos! I just wanted to hug each and every one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe they do wait....wonderful photo with the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kitties face. My Charlie waits for me in the window and jumps down when he sees me drive in and is at the door when I enter. :)

    ReplyDelete