Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cute Alert

'Cute Alert'

(source)
I could see our Sierra doing this. She is one in a million cats who loves to be cuddled by anyone, young or old. She can take a lot of squeeze.
I am back to my slow, morning walk with Kane plus my 5km much faster walk with Susan in the afternoon. It felt great to not only see Susan again but to get moving more. Susan from Just Sayin'http://readymadecosmos.blogspot.ca/ has been away visiting her grand-kids out west.  It is cool today and that's just the way I like it.  3x a week is planned. Susan saw that I had met some of our blogging friends, Natalie and Ronna (see previous post) and she wants to join us next time the ladies visit for lunch. She already suggested a great new bistro that opened on our main drag. So, anytime, Natalie and Ronna. Susan and I are waiting.

My weekend ahead will be a very busy one for cat-sitting and we have a special 3rd birthday to attend for our grandittle, Riley. Wow! that 3 years did go fast.

"What are you looking at Audrey?"

                                             "Birds."

"What kind of birds, Audrey?"
"Sparrows."
"How do you know they are sparrows, Audrey?"
"Cause there's a picture of one in my recipe book."
"Here, birdie, birdie, come to Audrey"

hugs, Deb

17 comments:

  1. The fist photo is awesome fantastic shot ! So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I need to get back to that bee store by early June, so I am definitely up for another trip (not that I wouldn't come just to see you, but it's always nice to sneak in a bee store visit as well!)

    I LOVE Audrey. She really reminds me so much of Emily in temperament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those recipes books are the best aren't they Audrey?! But the lack of cooking instructions sucks.
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That Audrey - she's got personality and evidently she's a cook too! :) I saw your gorgeous white hutch with your blue and white dishes and oh...most beautiful! Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute alert!! My Rosie is a cuddler and loves my grandson Ari, which makes him feel so special. Audrey should be in movies; she is just a character and you read her so well, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. First picture of baby and cat is adorable. The "squeeze" reference hit home here as we always tease my youngest son because of a tape he made when he was 3. He is holding his orange tabby kitten, Teddy, that he found at his pre-school and the kitten gives out a little "meow"... and son says in his baby voice, " I squeezed him..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey is a happy looking kittie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first photo is too much! The cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Love it!

    Happy 3rd birthday to Riley! Hope you have fun celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it takes quite a cat to tolerate being held by children like that.

    Audrey looks utterly magnificent, but I'd better not let her know that. Might get to her ego.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha! Love Audrey's comments to that birdie. That photo of child + cat is wonderful and brings back memories of one we had who adored children, especially babies, who he would press his face close to to breathe in the scent. Our current cats run a mile, but that one adored children. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo of the kitty and the little one swinging! That was fun to see this morning!
    Audrey... put that cookbook away!
    Thanks,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have one cat who loves to be cuddled. Audrey's photos/commentary crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Surely you aren't saying Audrey would eat a bird! I'm sure she is just looking to be friends with them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Deb,
    oh my, your little story made me smiling a lot. A picture of a sparrow in a cats recipe book. Thats sweet. I love cats, too. Lokk at my current post, a have a supercute cookie tin with cats there.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your walks.
    That Audrey is such a character =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! Oh Audrey is such a character... I love your posts with her.

    ReplyDelete