Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Two amazingly gorgeous white 'Cats in a window'

I'm going to cook my way through this cook-book this summer.
 I'm always looking for something tasty with no meat and I have looked through this vegetarian cookbook enough to know I can cook and eat almost everything printed. Some will be main courses and some will be side dishes.
Today I baked the macaroni and cheese so I will let you know what we thought of it and then give you the easy recipe.
 It has the addition of an egg and melted butter. I will serve it with garlic bread and a salad and the retired-guy can have meat with it or not.

                                 Cats-in-a-window
It was a bit cooler today so after I was done cat-sitting my two favorite tabby brothers,  Kane and I headed out with the camera. Today I captured 'Cats in a window' for you.
Look at these two beauties. I wanted to reach in and hug them both.

 I had another visit with my little white buddy down the street.


Because Kane was with me I didn't stay to visit but I was glad to see that my lecture on staying out of the sun worked yesterday. (somewhat)

And turning the corner,

Peak-a-boo, I see you.

hugs, Deb

12 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Deb, I look forward to hearing what you think about the macaroni cheese. We love macaroni cheese in this house and any tweeks to the recipe always helps.
    Wow, aren't the white cats just beautiful, but they look so lonely looking out of the window. I can see why you wanted to give them a big hug.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two white cats look like twins. I would enjoy some non-meat recipes. I don't like meat much. I haven't been cooking since the ankle issue, but want to start soon. Tired of TV dinners!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The window cats look like bookends! So sweet.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats in the window are just too cute! They look like twins! Something about white cats that I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those 3 white kitties!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. The window cats are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white kitties! It's good to have something to do during the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy cooking your way through the book and we'll enjoy hearing how it goes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those white cats look like bookends! I'm always on the lookout for good vegetarian recipes as about half my family doesn't eat meat, so I'll be waiting to hear your verdict on the mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. White cats in the window , gorgeous photo!

    The macaroni & cheese looks yummy , please let us know how it tasted and give us the EASY recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Homemade mac and cheese is one of my favourite things on earth!

    Love the kitty pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, those two white cats in the window are gorgeous! Love some mac and cheese so I'll hope this is a good recipe and you will share it!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those white kitties look adorable!

    I wouldn't think to add an egg into mac and cheese, but the dish looks good!

    ReplyDelete