Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

and the winner is...

"Oh, Audreeeeeey, where are you? You have to pick a winner for me."

"Oh, Lord have mercy. She's home."

"Shhhhh...she'll never find me."

"Audrey!!"

"Ahh...I've just about had enough of this woman."
"She works me to the bone."
"I'm doomed to a life of answering her needs. There is no winning this fight. I'm off to do my job. 
Someone please call the OSPCA."


"Audrey, are you up?"

"Of course I'm up you crazy ol' bat. I'm up, I'm dressed and 
 I"m in the dining-room already."

"That's wonderful, sweetie.  Now go and sit on the first paper with a name on it that you find. They are all over the house.


"Oh good grief."
"There's no fighting this.
I'm off to find a name and sit my tooshie on it.:"
=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^= 

"Hey, Robin. I'm sittin' on your name.
You are the winner. Congrats...I'm goin' back to bed." 


"Thanks Audrey for helping me pick a winner.
You are all that and a bag of freeze-dried chicken treats. Love you."

Robin, send us your mailing address to debsteckly@catlover.com

Hugs, Deb

15 comments:

  1. what a hoot! Audrey definitely has an attitude, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Audrey...I love you!
    Congrats to Robin.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Audrey you make my day! Congrats to Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! And captions! Especially #5 !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey is sooo helpful!!! (Despite her contrariness!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Robin! And Audrey, you're too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey, your sacrifice on my behalf is very much appreciated. Thank you so much for butt-touching my name! You are a love. And your Mom is doubly so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do love that Audrey! And I think she and EMily are twins separated at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey is a cat of a thousand faces! She has an expression for everything!
    Congrats to Robin.

    P.S.for Audrey
    You have the most adorable little feeties. They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it when Audrey posts!

    Congratulations to the winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Audrey, way to put your tooshie to work! Good girl! lol!
    Congrats Robin!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha this is too funny! Such a fun way to pick the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That one photo of Audrey yawning/yapping under the ceiling light is a riot!!

    ReplyDelete