Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

She's no fool.

"There is an all-too quick minded and quick movin' human in this house."

"I will be lowering myself into this basket immediately upon hearing her foot-steps.
The others are all too daft to hide.
I'm ashamed to even know them."

Audrey grabbed a freeze-dried chicken strip and took shelter in my new baskets. I expect she was planning to be in there over lunch & dinner while the more brave of the feline group attempted to make friends and enjoy the attention coming from a three year old grand-daughter.

"Do these two love each other, Nan?"

"You are nice, Sierra."

"Can I give Annie a bite of my tomato, Nan?"
"Let's share this one, Annie."
"Good Grief" thought Annie.

It was a sleep-over at Nan's last night. We had lots of fun and the cats certainly had their feathers ruffled a bit. Now Ry is home and it's time for a nap while Audrey continues checking from room to room for the little grabby hands.
hugs, Deb  

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Audrey is most definitely of the "dear Isis, run for my life" mentality with kids around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is so cute with the kitties!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photos showing relationships of people, especially children, with cats? These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little girl and her kitties! So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete