Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

She's that smart.

I found this photo on line and I want Audrey to start reading. If this cat can do it, there's a chance little miss full-of-herself can learn, too.
She needs to fill in some of her time and stop flying through the house and ending up under my dining-room table-cloth. She can be quite the menace.

"Well, I've never been so insulted in my life."
"I'm calling the OSPCA. I've had enough of her."

"Well then, pick out a book and let's show everyone how smart you are."

"Oh, that's all you'd need...I'll have to pick the book, I guess."

hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. I love your conversations with Audrey! I've read several of "The Cat Who..." series, and find them delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, see if you can get hold of that book about the man eating lions of Tsavo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, when I sort books at the library and see all the 'cat' books, I am reminded of you - wonderful post,
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post! My late kitty Waddles liked to sit with me when I read. I think she reallly could read, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey strikes me as a cat who could do anything she put her mind to. Heaven help you if she's bored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't think you can get Miss Audrey to do anything she doesn't want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the cat in the picture appears to be reading Russian, too. But Audrey could probably master several languages. My Josie likes to snuggle up with a good book, though I don't know how much of it she reads and how much she snoozes through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Love that Lillian Jackson Braun series -- Audrey would, too!

    ReplyDelete