Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cat-in-window

There is beauty around every corner during the beautiful month of June.

And just as you walk past this vision ...

you can spot what I consider the most beautiful vision of all. And if you look closely


you can see that this little cat actually posed for me. The window was open so when I said "hello there gorgeous" kitty moved a bit to the right and placed those cute little front paws just purrfect for me to admire. And I think this one just might have the prettiest face of all.

I'm joining Camera Critters at http://camera-critters.blogspot.ca/
hugs, Deb

12 comments:

  1. The flowers and the kitty are all beautiful. You captured some great photos, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweet. I always think of you Deb, when I see cats in windows or sitting on their porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peonies are Beautiful~ But NOTHING tops that Cute baby in the window! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks very intelligent to me, he just had that kind of face..
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is indeed a sweet, pretty, adorable face! Beautiful neighborhood garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He IS pretty! Don't you love a poser?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers. The scent is so sweet. I've never seen the fuchsia-colored flowers. Do you know what they are? Quite pretty. But you're right ... the prettiest of all is the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitty is just beautiful--what a sweet face. Love those white flowers too--peonies? I planted some white ones this year so hopefully I will have some next year :)

    ReplyDelete