Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

If you can...

Please take a moment today to pop over to http://godslittlepeople.blogspot.ca/ to read about the rescue of three little kittens from a dump.
It is a heart-warming story and Joan & her friend, Rebecca have been rescuing homeless cats for years now and they are reaching out for our help.  I have been following Joan's blog for two hears  and I am amazed at the kindness, compassion & commitment this woman has for these cats.  Take a few moments to read her blog and please donate if you can.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. On my way over now. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those little faces! I wish I could rescue all the kittens in the world. I'm off to check out the post.

    PS - Thanks for the thoughtful comment and encouragement on my post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will just never understand how anyone could dump an animal and just leave it. Thanks for the share. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, thanks a bundle for sharing this and sending your sweet readers our way!
    BIG hug + kisses and cuddles to your furry beauties,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do! They look like my Rescue Charlie that stole our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! THanks for pointing the way to her blog. What little beauties. People can be so cruel to animals. So glad there are people out there who help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link!

    They are sweeties!

    ReplyDelete