Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Show-off post

 I had some beautiful cats to care for over the holidays and must show them off. Besides the five black beauties that I had the privilege to spend time with,  I also cared for many others.

This is Simba the Abyssinian. No, he can't talk but he looks like he can.
He is such a character. He helps me get the food into the bowls quickly and watches my every move as I prepare their feast. He is chatty and charming. SMART doesn't cover it with this breed.
Two of my favorite ladies.
Emmi and Didi


I have cared for them over ten years and they are just like one of my own.
They always give me a look as if to say "Where the heck have you been?" 

Gorgeous Dominique.
loves her spa time.

Little Smudge
She is one of my sweet seniors

Bella
a living doll
Tigger
Bella's boyfriend and so sweet.

The three munchkins Lola, Rosie and Otis


Known and loved these three forever.

Rosie
Cute, right? Oh my goodness....so cute!

Love this fellow Cortez 
and his side-kick, Teddy (no photo yet)

I captured one of my charges in his window.
This is Colosse
He has 'cattitude' and is known as the street bully but he loves his cat-sitter.

I am now finishing up the kitty-care over the holidays. The last of the travellers return tomorrow and I am pooped. I was so busy this year that meeting up with friends over the holidays just didn't happen. January sounds like a better time for that. 
I received the three seasons of Downton Abbey for Christmas so I may not surface for awhile. I'm anxious to watch it all over again.
Plus...
I'll be drinking new teas to me for a month. I received so many wonderful teas and beautiful tea-cups over Christmas from family and friends. 
Santa was so good to me this year and it looks like my back-yard birds will be enjoying some new bird-feeders (thank you John and my walking buddy Sue from http://readymadecosmos.blogspot.ca/) to help them through the rest of the winter.  
Time to curl up by the wood-stove with Lily.

hugs, Deb 

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a bevy of beauties in your care! Thanks for letting us love them from afar. Do take time to curl up and relax! You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. I really like this job of yours. Our kitten has been sick since Christmas day but is steadily improving thankfully. Downton watching sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you keep them all straight!!!! They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to hug and cuddle them all! They're so precious. And i'm so happy to see little Smudge! That little face is just magical. I didn't
    know Smudge was a senior! I'm
    most fond of senior cats.
    Now, for you, it time for some
    relaxation, delicious, soothing teas
    and enjoyment of the season in your
    own beautiful home. Kisses to all of
    your kitties. Remembering Ed with
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bunch of beauties they are Deb. Anyone who has you for a pet sitter is very very lucky. Good pet sitters are hard to find. I have a good one too and really appreciate her too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had two Abyssinian sisters and oh boy did they ever keep me on my toes!!! They also were snuggle bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    You must have been a very good girl because Santa certainly was nice to you! Please let us know how you liked your new teas. Can't wait for Downton Abbey to begin again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so beautiful! Enjoy your new tea while watching Downton Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful kitties! Our backyard is so full of birds as we have several feeders. My cats spend hours sitting in the window chatttering at them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kitties and adorable photos. Sounds like you have received some lovely gifts, like the tea and the bird feeders.. Enjoy!

    Wishing you all the best in 2014, Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beautiful. Lucky you, lucky them! I agree with Mariodacat - good pet sitters are treasures.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You took care of some beautiful cats indeed Deb! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do have a fabulous job. You must be pooped after all those kitties but oh what a nice feeling. Glad you had a good Christmas and enjoy your catch up with friends in January x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the one of your hubby!
    Those kiddies are adorable♥️
    You must really get attached to these furry friends....
    Enjoy your week ahead, Deb...
    I hear there is another storm coming....

    Cheers!
    Linda:o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always enjoy seeing pics of your kitty clients! I've come to know some of them over the years now!! Enjoy your tea and Lily!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad you share your job with us ... beautiful clients! Looking forward to seeing the new tea cups and reading reviews of the new teas. Have fun, stay warm. Hugs---

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cats are so appealing, from most any angle--never too many photos.

    ReplyDelete