Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The wonder of Christmas


The wonder of Christmas

in the eyes of a child.
                            Little Gwyn`s first Christmas 
I buy a new ornament every year. This is my treasure for 2013.
A quick breakfast and then I am off to cat-sit.
My kitties are fed and snug and behaving very well around our little tree, I must say.
Yes, even Audrey although the little train has been knocked off the track a few times. Ha! Audrey, you kill me.

This is my favorite time to provide my cat-sitting service. I not only get to care for beautiful, friendly cats but I also get to see their gorgeous Christmas trees. It is magical.

Have fun decorating and do stay warm. We are in for some colder weather this coming week. Bundle up.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful beautiful ... twinkle on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Gwyn's face is precious. Your tree is so pretty and I'm glad the kitties are behaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids, cats, and Christmas... what a wonderful combination! And a new one's first Christmas is magical for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Deb! Oh, I love the snap of you and little Gwyn. What a little doll. Your tree is lovely and that's a nice new ornie too. I can just see your kitties batting at the Christmas balls on your tree! ;) Hope you're doing well.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful and magical Christmas with your family and the Cats..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing some of your Christmas kitties!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that look of wonderment on Gwyn's little face, gorgeous.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete