Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cats-in-windows

I spotted two real beauties today


but there was no way I was getting this first one's attention for a photo. No sir, not without dangling cat-nip, I guess.

This gorgeous Bengal did not need any enticing to pose for the camera. Happy to oblige to break up the day.
"Check out these stripes, lady."

The phone is ringing off the hook and emails are coming in daily for cat-sitting needs. Sometimes I think I could use an assistant. Oh ya, I have the retired-guy. haha!
I'm certainly not complaining. This is always a busy time of year as people open cottages, head out on road trips, and visit far-away places.
I will have quite a line-up of feline faces to show you at the end of the week. Most of them are my regulars and some that I have not seen for awhile. I look forward to caring for them all. I just filled my bag today with fresh treats, nip and new toys for my charges. A box of note paper, extra scoop bags & a clean brush are a must. I also pack an extra camera battery. Oh yes, and something that no cat-sitter should be without...a clothes brush. :-)))


I'm sorry if I haven't been by lately to your blog but I have had a problem with my Reading List and was unable to see your posts for a week now. It seems to have straightened itself out, though. *smile*

hugs, Deb

14 comments:

  1. Pretty kitties . Rainy and humid here this morning ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bengal is gorgeous! And I really liked the Looking Back....post. Very nice. Lovely pictures and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kitties! I wish you lived close by; I'm sure Rosie would prefer to stay home instead of traveling with us sometimes, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the same problem with my reading list. But i did notice just before bed last night it seems to be right again... Got some catchin' up to do! :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem with my reading list. I had to manually build it back up (grump) several times (!).
    I wish you lived in my neighborhood. I would LOVE to have you visiting my kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear your business is going well! The Bengal cat on the photo looks beautiful. It has the most wonderful eyes!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beutiful cat's !
    Me shall go to a Cat hotell when my humans go on a little holiday.
    They wish that someone like you would live around our parts of the world :)

    Our reading list have also been out of order for a couple of day's , but today it works again = YAY !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bengal!

    I saw that same thing going on for a couple of days with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would gladly volunteer as your cat assistant...too bad I'm in another country! But I am just across the Detroit River from you, I think...you have my dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same problem here...but all fixed today....
    Laughed about the clothes brush....my SIL always says that...they have 3 cats....
    Enjoying the steamy wet weather?
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those stripes!

    Sounds like you're all set for the sitting rounds! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are really beautiful! Reminds me of the cats I saw in a cat village in Taipei!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your love of your job makes it hard to call it a "job" ! Cats in their own homes with you tending them while their owner is away sounds to me like a vacation for them and a pleasure for you . You are blessed to be able to do what you love and I think your cats and the ones who rely on you when their people are away are also blessed.

    I always enjoy your pictures of cats you see in windows.

    ReplyDelete