Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

and now there are three

"Please have my parents call Debbie to take good care of me as they travel."
There must be lots of prayers going up as I am getting busier by the minute. I am meeting some of the most beautiful felines I have ever laid eyes on. 

This face met me at the door
so he could show me where the fridge was.

"Hello Presley.
I have heard so much about you."
He was adopted from our local shelter back in September and now lives with Molly & Buddy.

Remember these two beauties?
Chocolate sundae paws
Molly

& Buddy

Well, now there are three.

Presley
(Smashing in Stripe)
Three's company, right?


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitties...all three of them, just beautiful. And Presley's stripe is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb: OOOOOH! Sweet!! Little Molly looks just like my Maggie and beautiful Presley. Ssh! but did mama have a close encounter with Mr. Skunk? But seriously, he's beautiful..Happy Saturday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful sweeties. I bet they are all glad that you visit them and give them some loves. I am glad you are busy Miss Deb, people appreciate your kindness.

    Smooches
    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb: Me again. As I was publishing last comment I saw the photo of you and Kane on the rock. How pretty!..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Presley's stripe is quite cool, I've never seen coloring like that before! And Molly! Wow, I want to eat her up!! Love the fluff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they are beautiful kittys..and love that close up of those paws...you have the best job ever...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Molly's big bompy paws, but then I love paws lots.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful babies! And the stripe...can you say Pepe LePew? Awesome! I don't think I've ever seen markings quite like that! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many sweet kitties! I love Presley's stripe. It reminds me of the kitty on Bugs Bunny that gets white paint down her black back which makes her look like a skunk that "Peppy Le Pew" falls in love with? LOL! Cute!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Presley's little skunky stripe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so glad that now there are 3~~ love Presley's stripe...cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very blessed you are to spend your days amongst so many fabulous felines, and they likewise ;)
    Love those little faces, and of course ' the stripe '
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete