Friday, June 22, 2012

My sun-shiny teacup & a pampered puddy-tat

A pretty tea-cup.

 It looked like something that would have sat on my grandmother's summer kitchen table along with this vintage creamer.

I couldn't leave it behind. I'm gonna love having it in my cabinet and use it often. That is the fun of 'junkin'...finding that little treasure that you can't live without.

Tea-cups are little pieces of art. So is this beautiful cover on Linda McCartney's cook-book from years ago.

She was a collector of blue and white china.
So beautiful!

Another beautiful girl. My pampered puddy-tat, Sierra

She'll stay on the deck 'til her tummy starts to rumble. She has an inner-clock when it comes to mealtime.

I'm linking up with for Sweet Saturday. Drop over and see all the beautiful blogs.
hugs, Deb


  1. Love that teacup but oh that Sierra is a beauty also! Hugs, Linda

  2. Sierra looks beautifully primal. And your cup is so sweet! I love pink and yellow together. A very cheery combo. Lucky! Ya'll have a beautiful weekend!

  3. Oh Deb - the teacup is very nice - but Sierra is the real beauty!

    Thanks for stopping by. . .

    PS - We have a cat that looks very similar to Sierra!

  4. Lovely tea cup . . . and lovely cat -- we've started feeding a grey tabby like Sierra. Still skittish though!

  5. I love the half closed eye look. lol

  6. What a beautful teacup, indeed...and of course a beautiful Sierra!Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

  7. You know I used to collect pretty tea cups from our travels, had them on a shelf; but really never used them. I agree this pretty yellow one could be in grannies kitchen. Need to remember what I did with mine and get a few out, I do now drink tea; but always grab one of the mugs...not the same as a pretty tea cup. Nice find.