Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cat radar & a visit to The Hollow

I very seldom walk past a cat without seeing it. I think I have some kind of 'cat radar' built in. I've been this way since I was a kid. Probably should have got help back then but its' too late now.
You know when you just sense that something is watching you? You have to stay on your toes or you could get pounced on.

Well, Mr. Peeping Tom Tabby wasn't impressed that I saw him and especially that I was loaded with a camera. Not once would he look at me.
I have always been of the belief that cat's think that if they don't look at you...you can't see them. Okey..dokey then. I won't bother you anymore.

This gorgeous greeting card is sitting in my far too small for a dish collector china cabinet. I just love it so much and I must introduce you to the lady who,  not only did the artwork, but was so kind to send it to me.
Jeri's blog is delightful and you really must go over and meet her.
http://hopalonghollowgazette.blogspot.ca/ . Drop by to meet all the characters at The Hollow and  be amazed by Jeri's  creative talents. 

But first, grab some tea

as you will want to stay and visit for awhile.
http://pineconesandacorn.blogspot.ca/ is also a beautiful blog. I am going to bake her Best Banana Cake this weekend. If you want the recipe, go to her May 21st post.

I am off to the vet for Kane's annual check-up. He is freshly bathed and smells like coconut. This is never an easy time for Kane as he is a 'worrier'. It takes both me and the retired-guy to be with him, one on each side and keep him focused on one of us. As you know, he is a fear-biter and Lord knows we don't want the vet bitten. 

'deep breath...here we go'...


hugs, Deb







7 comments:

  1. Tea and kitties ... purrrrrfect....... oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear mine know the camera, they always look the other way despite all the waving and dangling in an effort to get them to look at me. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats either stare away from the camera or run at it full force and head butt the lens.
    Jane x
    PS Good luck with Master Kane's vet visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brulee doesn't like to look at the camera.

    Good luck at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that card that your friend did..fits purrfeccttly with your tea cups..and our mini aussie is a worrier too when we go to the vets..we have to be there with him..and they have to muzzle him..cause he is alot like your kane..:) hope all went well with his visit.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Peeping Tom Tabby you are so adorable. And all that lovely china is amazing! And I especially love the photo of Annie on the sidebar.

    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kisses to you, Mr. Peeping Tom. Hope Kane's vet visit is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete