Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kitty treats

I've been 'taking care of business' again. It's time I show off some of the cats I am cat-sitting recently.

Bud & Chase found a bug...
They believe in sharing their treats. Now feathers, that's different.
                                                 Chase
This is elegant Ebony
she loves tummy rubs 
This is her bed
and her special toys.
Lucky
 started life as a feral. She is timid with me but finally coming around. I'm still working with Addy, her sibling. 
We'll get there...baby steps.


Cat-tip-for-the-day=^..^=healthy treats 
I carry treats for my client's cats and also there are treats left at the home for me to give to the cats when I  leave. I am telling my clients about Pure Bites freeze dried chicken pieces and how they are much better for the cat than the popular Temptations treats. This treat is 100% pure chicken and has added nutrients.
Treat of choice recommended highly.


hugs, Deb



5 comments:

  1. I'm struck by how beautiful your charges are! But then, have you ever met a cat that wasn't beautiful?

    Is Chase's tail super long? The cat in the first picture sure looks like he has a super long tail - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to see so many beautiful cats! Love the photos. I will look for these Pure Bites as Charlie does love his treats! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words!
    Your blog is lovely! I've been staying here for a while :) looking at the cute cats...
    You seem like a very sweet person too ;)

    Hugs from Sweden
    Mia
    Ps happy 60th B-day

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cuties
    I've never heard of those treats-I will need to be on the lookout for that

    ReplyDelete