Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Not a bad Tuesday at all.

The morning consisted of picking up keys for cat-care, walking Kane and enjoying another walk with Jess and little Gwyn.
I captured this 'cat in window' for you. I was so enamoured with my grand-daughter that I focused on the leafless tree instead of the cat. She was too cute not to show you, though.

Gwyn is two months old today. Where did that time go?
I think she's dreaming of petting a cat.

She is really developing a cute personality full of grins, pouts and smiles. She knows her nana and I get a 'special' smile. I just didn't capture it today...too busy swooning. I got lots of nana-time in and then it was off to the pub with the retired-guy for their famous fish and chips. Every time I indulge I say "it was the best yet"  and I think it was tonight; really.

Not a bad Tuesday at all.

Thank you all for the nice comments on the header. Isn't it awesome! Deidre Wicks is so talented and has such a unique way of capturing her subjects. Although not all the cats in the header are charges of mine, Billy, on my lap and Buddy (white) are long-time clients along with Otis who is sporting the bow-tie. 
Hope you took a moment to browse her website. http://www.whenwatermeetspaint.com/ It's great.

I received an email today letting me know that little Molly (the pregnant cat that is now in foster care) is doing fine and has not yet had her kittens. She is fed and warm and safe and loved. That's good enough for now. I'll keep you posted.

hugs, Deb

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the new header. It's crazy beautiful. You and the cats! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is so sweet. I love your new banner. Wow, so unique and perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new header is just wonderful and perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news about MIss Molly...the header is spectacular!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I did check out the watercolor website and certainly enjoyed it. Will go back when I have more time. Thanks for sharing it.
    Gwyn is adorable and growing so fast. They tend to do that and it's mind blowing. Our baby grand will be a year this month. Hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the header!! And glad to hear Molly is doing well, and of course Gwyn is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to kiss Gwyn's little cheeks! What a doll baby! I enjoyed Deidre's webstite so much! What a talent she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My!!!!! Your header is unbelievably beautiful....so so very special. I just love it!
    It can't be two months already!!! Gwyn's little face is precious!!! Bright Blessings to you, Deb!!
    P.S. I hope Audrey is not going to throw a fit because she doesn't have her own watercolor painting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fun to see you so much in love with that sweet little Gwyn. You have good cause to be! Blessings upon her and you, too.
    Thank you for letting us know about Little Molly. She has been on my mind these last days. It is so wonderful for her to now have care as she grows her babies. I wish I were closer... oh my!
    Love,
    Lily, WA,USA

    ReplyDelete