Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

2nd snow, Riley-time and where's Ruby?

2nd snowfall of the year today.
After cat-sitting, brunch out sounded good. It's all about the company, isn't it?
My little artist. Another masterpiece for the fridge.
 then home to find another post-card in the mail from Allie who is winding up her 10 week hike through 5 countries in South America.
She is having the time of her life and thanked us in this card for our support.
"Hey, it's all part of parenting"
Just get home soon.
Jess, 2 dudes, a dog, Allie & Jay(God knows where! Somewhere in Chile, I think)

Are you wondering where Ruby (aka Bree) is living now? Check back tomorrow.

hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. That Riley just gets more gorgeous each time I see her! I know you are ready for Allie to come home and then you can enjoy Christmas all together. So where did Ruby move too? I miss all the kitties but it's good they are going to good homes.
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad all the kitties found new homes. I wish I had the room to foster. There is such a need out there. Maybe when I retire. We haven't had any snow yet. In fact, it's cold today (high 54). Where is winter??? I want a white Christmas!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie looks like she's having the time of her life, but I can see your point on missing her.
    We had a cold start to the day, but warmed up nicely and tomorrow boing to be near 70 degrees, can you believe that, in December !
    Waiting with baited breath to see where little Ruby is...
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where IS Ruby! We cannot wait to know!

    First an evening stroll through your own beautifully decorated home (things do seem more magical in the night hours). Now, a lovely snow to serve as a backdrop! Goodness, we are envious! I love yesterday's photo of Annie checking on you; wanting to see if her mum was ok. I had one that would always check on me when I happened to awaken at night. Just like a little mother hen, except he was a male!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about Ruby - and Riley is absolutely adorable! That face!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete