Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feed me, please

How was your day today?  I fed lots of little mouths and played many games of catch the feather and follow the laser light.


I had help from this guy.


Simba
Simba always helps me prepare breakfast for he and his 2 buddies.


It was a snow-packed and fun-filled day and other than white knuckling it on the highway, I enjoyed each and every kitty today.
Most of the owners are home now. Tomorrow the last of them return. 
I hope they all take a winter vacation so I can once again care for these gorgeous cats. 
I'll miss them. I know that, for sure.

Back home, Ed enjoyed the winter sun through the window.

Ed has a strong constitution and has enjoyed many meals of turkey this week. No problem for him.
But, perhaps your cat had a bit too much turkey this Christmas.
Cat tip for the day=^..^=calming the constipated cat

"I need some pumpkin"

To keep kitty 'regular' add a half of a teaspoon of pumpkin daily to it's soft food. Plain pumpkin in the can will do fine although I noticed you can buy organic pumpkin in the can in some pet stores now. If kitty loves it, great. If kitty hates it, try a bit of cooked yam (sweet potato) instead. 
No one wants a constipated cat.
hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. You are the perfect cat-sitter. Because you love them like no one else could. Glad to be your friend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about all the cat adventures! Also, so glad Ed is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know about the pumpkin..thems beautiful kittys you care for.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got to look after some gorgeous kitties, but then all kitties are gorgeous. You have the best job..love seeing them all.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cats LOVE pumpkin!
    Love all the pretty kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had lots of fun! I enjoy playing all those games with our cats too, plus hide-n-seek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the kitties you get to watch. Me and my husband are thinking about getting Certified and maybe doing this when he retires.
    Thanks for the pumpkin tip. Thats nice to know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, your photos, but the last one is my favorite. I have a sweet passion about big mouths!!!!!
    Kisses
    Auntie Marilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this amazing tip. Since we are staying here at the farm, Boo's litterbox is secreted in a corner of our very large bedroom, and I have noticed that he sometimes has difficulties. I will give the pumpkin a try, and see if it helps him out.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete