Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gorgeous girls and the cat-dancer

My emotions are running amuck. Funny, I've never said those words but they are there, in my head. My baby, now 25, plants her feet on Canadian soil tomorrow. We'll be at the airport bright and early. We will celebrate her home-coming and birthday this week.We also have a family funeral to attend.  Highs & lows. Christmas shopping is winding down now and I have only a few presents left to wrap. A bit of baking left to do.
We picked up the little train & tracks that will run under our tree. I can't wait to see Riley's face when she sees it.
This will be the first exciting Christmas since last year she was just a babe. So fun. Here she is with her beautiful mom, Brittany having a photo-shoot.. I have so many of these photos to choose from and will post more throughout Christmas. Wait 'til you see one of Riley and her daddy. I almost cried.


Now on to the cat stuff...
Having trouble finding the purrfect Christmas gift for your feline?
Get your kitty the 'cat-dancer'
This is Dominique and she loves the cat-dancer. We play with it each time I cat-sit her and it is something she looks for in my magic 'cat-bag'. I can really get her going. She'll jump high for this but it's impossible to get a photo at the same time.  Just take my word for it.





It will help take the pounds off but only if YOU are at the other end of it.

The cat-dancer can be purchased at most pet stores for approximately $4.00.
POUNDS BE GONE!

hugs, Deb

11 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your daughter and family is coming home! I am sure you are full of joy Deb! And that is a beautiful photo of your girls. Very pretty!

    Wishing you and all those furry friends a terrific week!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb you have waited for your daughter to get home very patiently :) I know it will be a wonderful celebration. That Riley and her Mom....beautiful! Charlie will play with the cat dancer some but he prefers chasing something down the hall...crazy cat. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful ooman girls and beautiful kitties. Your life is purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter and adorable granddaughter.

    Dominique is so beautiful. I love the perfect markings on her face.

    Happy Monday
    Iris and her little zoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your family, Deb! And..yes, I need a cat dancer...especially after Christmas!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, your girls really are GORGEOUS. Your daughter is beautiful and Riley is plain adorable! I am very sorry for your loss but I am sure having them with you will lift the Christmas spirit.
    I miss the cat-dancer. We can't get them here but I've used them before - the cats adored them.
    xo
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and cute photos!!!!
    Kisses
    Marilia & Bavarescats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley and her Mom look so sweet in your photo =)
    I think my furry brat kitties would love a cat dancer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Deb,
    These cats here are so cute! Lovely blog.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cat Dancer is one of my very most favorite toys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Dominique is adorable! Oh, those markings! Precious in every way.

    Lovely photo of Riley and her mum. Can it only be a year since her last Christmas photo? How does one slow time!

    ReplyDelete