Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

a quiet evening

It's night and I am just playing around with some decorations. I added a Santa to this cupboard.
I made more pumpkin muffins tonight. Seriously, I did. They go out of here as fast as a speeding kitten. Audrey licked some pumpkin dough from a spoon. It's her kind of cat-nip. Did you know that kittens do not respond to nip?  Not 'til they are around 6 months old will they re-act in the normal way.
This guy has a spooky shadow.



Audrey sat on my shoulder while I typed this tonight but I couldn't get a photo. It's impossible to photograph your back. ;-{
I hope we can get another family photo done this Christmas. Riley sure doesn't look like a baby anymore.


I'm not the only one -up, I see. "Hi Annie"
Sometimes the best time to decorate is when the house is really quiet.

hugs, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know: I had a friend in Texas that was told to feed canned pumpkin to her dog. I think because it was constipated, but can't exactly remember. If you don't know (and you always seem to know things!) you might Google it. I know you've been having some potty "issues" with some of the kitties.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitten at the top of the stairs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the kitty at the top of the stairs. Your Christmas decorations are so pretty.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete