Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ruby

From the moment my daughter, Jess and Mike saw Bree,  they fell head over heels in love with her and wanted to adopt her. They asked if I would keep her until their home was ready. The renovations at their new home have been extensive but the worst is over as far as noise and mess. She has gone now to her new home. She will be Hugo's little friend.
So Bree, now named Ruby will be my grand-kitty. *smile, giggle, grin*
Remember these photos? She's still just as cute.


I'll be sure to visit often and watch her grow.
Of course, I'll have my camera. We are heading out to get our tree today. The tree farms are full of snow and it looks like Christmas.
hugs, Deb

11 comments:

  1. So cute and how nice she can stay in your family.

    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little cat:-)I'm sure she'll settle into her new home very happily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, you are so darn cute. Glad you have a great home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy she got such a nice home and you get to see her grow up. Fabulous!! And so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deb I am so happy Ruby is your grandkitty. She was my favorite from the start. Of course I love them all. Glad the renovations are done and she can head to her new home. Enjoy getting your tree! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you'll get to see her grow up, and you sure know she's going to a god home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that your daughter adopted Bree, now you will never have to worry if she went to a safe and loving home...you know she did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the best when you know where your foster kittens go and you can still see them in their new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! You can watch her grow up! :-) Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby is home for Christmas and all is well with the world Love that feelin'!

    ReplyDelete