Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

quiet time

I love the quiet after the
Christmas rush.
When the frenzy is over and the mind returns to its' familiar place. 
                               The calmness before the New Year begins.


Time to enjoy all the 'pretties' from Christmas. "Thank you, Martha..my friend".

                                                                       Sierra
I have 2 homes to finish up today and bid the kitties farewell. I will miss them a lot but most I will see again. It was a season of no 'catastrophes' and all the kitties were a joy to care for. I tried to get a photo of every cat but was not too successful this time. It's hard to stage a feline.

It's time to work on the blog now and try to make it more fresh and interesting.

See you soon.=^..^=
"Happy New Year"

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Those images does have a lovely quiet to them. It's delightful to see the crisp cold snow in the background - I miss it, but am happy on behalf of the ferals that we don't have cold weather like that. The window ornament is beautiful. Just wanted to share this lovely fun image with you: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75522067/grandmother-and-kitten-lencois-brazil
    - it sure made me smile!
    Deb, just in case it's useful information, it takes a very long time for me to download your blogger page - I don't have that with any other blogger page. I'm not quite sure why it is.
    xo
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Christmas is nice and quiet , even if I do like the rush too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is wonderful just as it is! It's honest and we always know it's the truth. You keep it real. Lots of bloggers writing fantasy but it's hard to stay interested in another persons pretend life. We love you just the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of Annie and Audrey and Sierra in the window. Glad you have some time to rest. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. =^..^=
    "Happy New Year" too!!!!!
    Kisses
    Marilia & Bavarescats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb and thanks for stopping by I really do appreciate your visits. That is a beautiful collie dog in your header. Am I correct or is it another breed?
    Thanks for the pumpkin tip. My Black kitty loved to eat the pumpkin when I cooked it for pies.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture with Sierra looking out the window. You really had a White Christmas.

    I love your blog and have always found it a very fun place to visit.

    You have some beautiful pictures on your sidebar.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have snow!!!
    I love this time of year, usually. It is a time to start fresh.
    If only I could do that with my head. :)

    ReplyDelete