Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying goodbye to a busy year.

As I look back over 2011,  it was an exciting year with our grand-daughter, Riley's 1st birthday, our son's wedding, my husband's retirement, my daughter, Jess & Mike's purchase of their new home and my daughter, Allie's trip to South America.  Of course, there were losses too,  this year. We said "good-bye" to a friend, a relative and our little Burmese, Ginny. They will all be missed so much.

Also, the busiest year for cat-sitting has come to a close. These photos were taken throughout the year.
 I am so happy to have met many new clients and their beautiful cats and to care once again for some of my regulars. Their coats are shining and silky smooth from our grooming sessions and they enjoyed their time with me over the holidays.
The owners have all returned from their travels and been met with very contented cats.

Do you see the giant shadow cat?



 I look forward to another year of providing the best care for their home-alone cats in 2012.

So, soon it will be a new year. Hasn't it gone fast. Life is moving along so quickly.
My wish for the world this new year is for us all to have compassion towards animals & to strive for peace amongst us all. Without these two things we really are a sorry mess. 


I wish you all your best year yet. Whatever it holds for you, I hope it makes you happy. 
                                 
                          Looking forward to a great year.
                              "Happy New Year, friends "


hugs, Deb

14 comments:

  1. The very best to you in 2012. Thanks for your help and suggestions re: my visiting cat. Love your blog and all your critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!!!! Wishing you great JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whising you and your family a very happy and healty 2012
    Greetings from Holland,Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and "mom" wish you and your family a HAPPY NEW 2012 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, you truly make my days! too. What lovely images from your year - what a great job you have!! I can for sure follow you in your wishes for the new year - especially compassion towards animals. I draw great strength from each little act of compassion towards animals - however big or small. I believe each act inspires others to do better (I actaully experience people getting inspired locally to do better and it's the greatest YAY feeling!).
    Have a great evening and HAPPY New Year!
    Hugs from Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best to you in 2012 too. We hope the new year brings an abundance of love, laughter and Light! (The boys say treats would be nice too.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb...just a little bit dizzy at meeting another "crazy cat lady"...but as we are both married. ...not sure if we can be called that!!
    I gasped at the pic of Maggie...she is the double of one of my little boys William.
    So glad to meet you and your fur babies.
    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo's HAPPY NEW Hope your year is happy healthy aand love filled... HUgs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Happy New Year to you, too, dear Deb. We've enjoyed your visits and wish you the very best.

    Hugs,
    Tom, mom Julie & Mittens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year sweet friends. Best wishes for 2012.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish for 2012 to be a year of more love toward animals and less abuse of them. I would rather be around an animal any day of the week than a human. Their love surpasses anything I've ever seen. They deserve our love and compassion and good lives. It is up to all of us to make it happen. You are an inspiration!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. As the hours rush toward the new year, please accept our thanks for sharing your adventures and your family, both kitty and human,with us during 2011.
    We've loved every moment of it!
    Please join us in lighting a candle in memory of all of those we've loved and lost during the old year and for all of the kitties who went to the bridge before they ever found loving homes.
    We wish you a Happy New Year and all of the best life has to offer to you and yours.
    Love, Kari, Gran (Kari's 88 yo mum) and the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beautiful kitties..
    You've had a busy 2011....
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete