Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Smile

The Christmas decorations are put away for another year. All but one little, colourful bundle of ribbon.
It seems to have found a very important duty to fill. To keep one little mischief-maker happy and content.
"It brings out the gold in my eyes, don't you think?"
"Well, don't ya?"

I think I will, too,  try to hang on to some of the excitement and joy of the past season. Remembering all the smiles on people's faces and the extra little acts of kindness that were done.
Let's try to carry that on throughout 2012. Lord knows, we can all use a smile everyday.

hugs & *smile*
Deb

10 comments:

  1. It does bring out the gold in her eyes! and yes it brings a smile to my face! Happy New Year! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are beautiful!
    Wishing you all the best for 2012 Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are so adorable. Happy New Year dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, seeing your mischief maker curled up with her mum having a snuggle together.

    I put away the decorations today too.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, I hope 2012 sends you love and laughter. And maybe some fresh curling ribbon!
    xx The Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can just imagine the fun they'll have with that ribbon! It brought a smile to my face - they're gorgeous! I hope you have a blessed year,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year! I hope it's a wonderful year for you and your family, and that Audrey and Annie find their forever home (believe me, if I weren't at three cats, I would take them myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it DOES bring out the gold in your eyes! Beautiful!

    Best wishes for the HAPPIEST of New Years'....may your life continue to be full of blessings.

    ReplyDelete