Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

RIP Frankie

I'm off to pick up keys for new clients today and meet Grace & Indy. From January 12th on I will be very busy once again caring for travelling owners' cats. My board in the office is FULL and that's the way I like it. This is the stuff that gets me through the winter and makes it go much quicker. I am filling up the cat bag and updating some cat client files.

I got word not long ago that little Frankie has passed away. Do you remember Frank from last summer?
 He was 17 at the time and such a sweet, funny little guy. I knew when I left him on the last visit that I may never see him again as he was deteriorating at that time. I gave him lots of hugs that day and felt sad as I drove away. He was a lucky boy and had a very loving, attentive family.
 I loved this little guy. May he rest in peace.


Have a great Sunday everyone. It looks colder here today but I'll be cuddlin' new kitties in my care. Not a bad way to spend a wintry day.

Wait.....Ed says "howdy"

Hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. We inherited a choc point Siamese from my aunt. He used to sing Chinese Opera at all hours especially in places with good acoustics. Is Ed an opera singer too?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your lovely blog ! I adore cats...well animals in general but especially cats so look forward to following you ! Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it is so hard to say goodbye but you are right he did have a good long life. Enjoy cuddling some new kitties today. And Ed, hi back at ya!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always sad when we lose our friend.4 or 2 legged..we just lost our 16 year old...sad to see him go..I still look for him for dinner..we have a pair of siblings about 10 years old and one that is about 3 or 4...we check out the cats every time we got Petsmart! Can't help it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O no !! what a sad news...poor Framkie...so sad to loos your cat...wishing you strength darling...love from me....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nowdy Ed. You are looking right handsome today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello to you, you handsome, precious fellow. May we steal a kiss?

    Frankie was surely a cutie-pie. He was blessed with a home and a family who loved him and cared enough about his well being to hire you to sit for him in their absence. It was lovely that you got to say your goodbyes to each other. It is somehow comforting that he knew how much you loved him. Even when they have had rich, full lives and pass advanced in years , it is still so hard to let them go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ed seems to be saying "Hey, where do you think you're going!"

    ReplyDelete