Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

kickin' back

I had a lot of help taking down the decorations on the stairs today. Yes, Audrey did a great job helping and then fell asleep on the 5th step.
I baked muffins once again today and because I am 'cutting back' ha! on calories I will basket some up and deliver them to my daughter. These are so good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you'd like, drop over to 'let's talk dishes' for the muffin recipe.

We had a little bit of sun this morning and now it is cloudy and grey. (or is it 'gray')? Maybe Claudia can help me out here over at Mockingbird Hill Cottage http://www.mockingbirdhillcottage.com/. She hates incorrect spelling as much as I do. If you want to get to see the real Claudia, pop over today to enjoy her and Don making dinner. They must do this a lot because I don't think the dogs look surprised at all. They even joined in. Good dogs!
Ed and Cali soaking up the rays.

This is a day just for relaxing, kickin' back and chillin'. Or maybe you'd rather dance in the kitchen. 

hugs, Deb

5 comments:

  1. I took the ornaments off the tree today with Charlie laying underneath it glaring at me. I guess he likes the Christmas tree. I left it up one more night with lights on and no ornaments, but tomorrow its gone! A good day to relax! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so cute.:-) Hugs Stina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... it's nice to meet and follow you.
    stop by sometime.


    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those muffins sound yummy..I am printing it as we speak..I believe you could substitute the butter for unsweetened applesauce..might just try this and see how it goes..but these are pretty healthy looking to me.;) have a wonderful day and enjoy those babies.;)

    ReplyDelete