Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mr. Golden Sun

 Even old dogs love sun-puddles.

When the sun is finally out, the birds and squirrels are more active.
                                                                    Audrey
                                                   Lily
And a nest was put together for the smallest Easter creatures. I like to keep them all comfy cozy.
 My french bread basket did the trick. And it's easy to put up on a shelf when Audrey has had enough of bird watching. You know what I mean.;-)

This little face is worth protecting.
I'm finished all my cat-sitting and now it's off for a walk with Kane. We have to make the best of these sunny, bright days.

I'm joining http://sunnysimplelife.blogspot.ca/ for Sunny Simple Sunday.
and Masterpiece Monday at http://boogieboardcottage.blogspot.ca/
hugs, Deb

18 comments:

  1. Love the kitties and your wonderful dog, love the dog...love to see more pic of cute shelty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the sun at our house also. Love the basket to protect the innocent bunnies! Did the fluffy yellow chick ever show up??
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it under the couch, Linda. It went off to Riley's house.

      Delete
  3. A dog lying in a sunbeam is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Deb, I do know what you mean. Rowan will take anything reasonably small and hide it under the carpet, you don't know its there until you hear it crunch.
    Glad you have some sunshine, wish it would come over here we are in need of the vitamin D.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats and Chris are all snoozing in sun puddles right now!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos ! It was sunny earlier but the clouds have moved in so the sun peeks out every now and then , still chilly out though . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love visiting your blog ....just read your profile to see Mr Ed is 25 ...wow ...I thought I did well with my late Georgie at 21.

    I had a friend who had a sanctuary for cats ...she had 150ish at tops ....she also trapped and neutered ferals when she could ....she spent every penny she had on the cats ...and looked after them with little help at the grand old age of 80 ....sadly she died not long after I moved up here and the sanctuary is no more but she did so much good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there is a special place in heaven for her surrounded by all those she helped.

      Delete
  8. Such a cute "warm" doggie, kitty and not alive bunnies! Cute just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone seems to be enjoying those sun puddles =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow, I just want to curl up in the sun with your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sun puddles are a comfort to me too, especially with a cat curled up in my lap.

    The pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your Sunday, hope you get some more sunbeams.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  14. The warmest of pictures....you can feel the sun rays.....lovely as always! The spring days are soon to follow..hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't blame them I love the sunshine too

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete